· Red – Ripe Strawberries (preferably locally grown)
· Valrhona 70% Noir Guanaja For Baking
1. Line a baking sheet with wax paper, parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat.
2. Wash strawberries and pat completely dry…leave the stems on
3. Melt the chocolate slowly using a bain-marie. Allow to cool slightly so you don’t scorch the strawberry
4. Hold the strawberry by the stem and dip into the chocolate. Lift directly above the bowl and gently swirl the strawberry in circular motions to remove excess chocolate.
5. Place on the prepared baking sheet, then let set until firm, about 5-10 minutes.
6. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container lined with paper towels but I would eat within 24 hours…slightly inevitable with me around